- A message from your instructor FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course
- Before we begin...
- Join Facebook Closed Group
- Tools and Equipment
- Project 1. Working with yarns. Layout
- Project 1. Working with yarns. Felting
- Project 2. Working with yarns. Creating Fine Lace. Layout and Felting Part 1.
- Project 2. Working with yarns, creating, fine lace. Part 2.
- Project 3. Working with yarns, making more holes, creating a web net effect.
- Projects 1, 2 and 3. Summary
- Project 4. Fine Felt with Embellishment. Layout
- Project 4. Felting Process
- Project 5. Creating fine felt embellished with lace. Part 1
- Project 5. Creating fine felt embellished wine lace. Part 2
- Project 5. Creating fine felt embellished with lace. Part 3
- How to wear pieces you created. Making a poncho from 5 projects. FREE PREVIEW
- More resources for you
- Before you go...
- Calculating Coefficient of shrinkage
- Dyeing various silk materials (an extract from Stained Glass Nuno Felted scarf online class)
Coefficient of Shrinkage
You will learn what is a coefficient of shrinkage and how to calculate it. You will be then able to build a pattern based on coefficient of shrinkage.
How to dye silk materials
You will learn how to dye various silk materials.