You will get detailed videos how to make a reversible waistcoat on a small table, a few patterns and Lena's continues support.
- A message from your instructor
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- Pattern used to create a waistcoat in the lesson. This pattern was amended 07/02/22 due to an error in a previous.
- Additional Pattern
- Layout. First step. First side of resist. Fabric patchwork.
- Layout. Second Step. Wool Layout
- Layout. Third Step. First side of resist. Finishing the layout.
- Layout. Fourth Step. First side of the resist. Embellishment & Third Layer
- Layout. Fifths Step.
- Layout. Sixths Step. Second side of the resist.
- Control Line - An Alternative Layout (a new video)
- Initial Felting
- Preparing Edges, Armholes & Shoulders
- Felting Edges, Armholes and Shoulders
- Final Felting
- Fulling & Initial Shaping
- More resources for you